Emergency Dental Care Services in Park Ridge
We Specialize in Emergency Dental Care
Even with regular teeth cleanings and a strict oral hygiene regimen, no one is invulnerable to dental emergencies. If you experience dental trauma, you should seek immediate care from the specialists at Signature Smiles of Park Ridge. We proudly attend to dental emergencies for patients from Park Ridge, IL, and throughout the surrounding area. Our dental experts use state-of-the-art equipment in a relaxing environment to address any problems our patients may have. In addition to comprehensive general and cosmetic dentistry services, you can trust us to perform prompt emergency dental procedures to ease your discomfort and minimize any damage. Call our friendly team today to learn more about what we can do for you.
Our Comprehensive Emergency Dental Services
If you have a dental emergency, you deserve immediate care from highly skilled, quick-thinking dentists like you will find at Signature Smiles of Park Ridge. Alert us about your situation en route to our clinic so that we can be ready for you upon arrival. Our team will quickly assess your predicament and devise a treatment plan that addresses your teeth, gums, and overall oral health. Among our comprehensive emergency dental services are:
- Tooth Extractions – If your tooth is damaged in an accident, it may need to be extracted right away to prevent further harm or discomfort. We perform quick, successful tooth extractions in Park Ridge, IL.
- Root Canals – Patients who experience severe pain while chewing or significant swelling in their gums may need an emergency root canal for relief. Let us thoroughly examine your mouth to determine the right course of action.
Dental Implants – Following a tooth extraction or root canal, you may need dental implants to restore the look and function of your smile. We offer root form, plate form, and subperiosteal dental implants.
Understanding What Constitutes a Dental Emergency
It is important to know what constitutes a dental emergency so that you know how to react when one arises. Simple tooth discomfort or swelling is not always indicative of a time-sensitive problem. We encourage you to call our clinic and schedule an appointment to resolve either issue, but you may not need to race to see a dentist right away. Dental emergencies, however, require immediate treatment and may follow some form of trauma – such as a sports injury or automotive accident. Examples of dental emergencies include:
- Abscesses – A serious infection around your gum line can be a precursor to other severe health issues, so visit us for treatment as soon as possible.
- Avulsed Teeth – If your tooth is knocked out, you should recover it and bring it to us in a cup of water so that we may attempt to reinsert it.
- Broken, Chipped, or Cracked Tooth – Try to recover tooth fragments if possible and place a cold compress over your injury until we can see you.
- Broken Braces or Wires – Our orthodontists are adept at responding to dental emergencies, so call us if you have problems with your equipment.
Infections – Significant infections in your tooth roots or other oral features require quick action for relief and treatment.
How to Avoid Dental Emergencies
While we are always willing and able to provide treatment for dental emergencies, our hope is that you never need such care. Dental trauma is often unforeseen, but other reasons for emergency dental care are preventable. Be sure to take proper care of your teeth and gums to avoid the need for emergency solutions. Maintain a regimen of regular brushing and flossing while also visiting our dentists for biannual exams and cleanings. This will help keep your teeth strong for many years to come.
Contact Signature Smiles of Park Ridge Today
Dental emergencies are time-sensitive scenarios that require quick action from trained professionals. Signature Smiles of Park Ridge has extensive experience assisting patients with avulsed teeth, abscesses, infections, and other dire circumstances. We are abreast of the industry’s best practices and will quickly address your problem to relieve pain and put you on a path toward full recovery. Contact us in Park Ridge, IL for emergency dental services.