Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Park Ridge, IL
We Will Help You Achieve the Smile of Your Dreams
Everyone wants a smile of which they can be proud. Confidently flashing your pearly whites during a business meeting, night out on the town, or fun-filled game night with friends is a feeling you deserve. But if your smile is imperfect, you may be reluctant to grin in public. Signature Smiles of Park Ridge can help. We provide comprehensive cosmetic dentistry services in Park Ridge, IL, for patients who want to enhance their appearance. Maintaining healthy teeth and gums through general dentistry is essential, but achieving the beauty you desire is just as important. If you are ready to improve the look of your smile, call us today to get started.
Types of Issues Cosmetic Dentistry Can Address
Our goal is to provide our patients with beautiful smiles that they are proud to show to friends and strangers alike. While regular teeth cleanings and proper oral hygiene will help you maintain strong teeth and gums, you may need other enhancements to address any imperfections. Our cosmetic dentistry services can fix problems such as:
- - Chipped and cracked teeth
- - Crooked teeth
- - Excessive gum tissue
- - Gaps between teeth
- - Missing teeth
- - Overbites and underbites
- - Tooth Discoloration
Our Comprehensive Cosmetic Dentistry Services
We go to great lengths to ensure our patients have the smiles of their dreams. Our dental professionals use state-of-the-art equipment in a warm, relaxing environment to guarantee complete patient satisfaction regardless of the procedure. Signature Smiles of Park Ridge is proud to provide the following cosmetic dentistry services:
- Dental Bonding – This restoration procedure involves applying tooth-colored resin to teeth and curing it with ultraviolet light. It is ideal for minor improvements.
- Veneers – We offer porcelain and composite resin veneers to our patients in Park Ridge, IL. The custom-made solutions adhere directly to the surface of your teeth for improved color, size, and shape.
- Teeth Whitening – Among the most important aspects of a beautiful smile is its color. We perform in-office teeth whitening services and offer at-home whitening kits.
- Smile Design – For a complete smile makeover, schedule a consultation with our experts. We will discuss your goals and propose solutions to achieve them.
- Porcelain Crowns – A porcelain crown encases the visible portion of the tooth to repair damage or decay and provide strength.
- Dental Implants – Implants are natural-looking tooth restorations that replace your missing teeth. Our options include root form, plate form, and subperiosteal dental implants.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
The main objective of cosmetic dentistry is to improve one’s appearance, but there are several ancillary advantages that our patients notice after their procedures. They each leave our technologically advanced clinic with a smile on their faces, but they are happy for reasons beyond an enhanced look. Other benefits of cosmetic dentistry include:
- - Higher self-esteem and confidence
- - Improved function and ability to chew
- - Enhanced dental health
- - Long-lasting results
Why Choosing the Right Cosmetic Dentist is Important
Cosmetic dentistry is a specialized discipline that requires extreme skill and attention to detail. You do not want to leave your smile to chance, so you should rely on the professionals at Signature Smiles of Park Ridge. We have been serving patients throughout the area for years, and you can rest assured we have the expertise to perform your complicated procedures quickly and efficiently. Our team has completed extensive training so that we can beautify your smile.
Contact Signature Smiles of Park Ridge Today
Smiling at a colleague, friend, or stranger can brighten your day and theirs. You should be happy to do so whenever possible. Signature Smiles of Park Ridge can help ensure that it is the case by providing cosmetic dentistry services that improve your appearance and dental function.Contact us in Park Ridge, IL today to schedule an appointment.